Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

its Mother's day today, and here's to wish all the mothers Happy Mother's Day... but didn't have any celebrations today as my dad is going to thailand for a business trip... we've already went for a dinner last week and my mum birthday is also coming soon so maybe wait for it then have a proper dual celebration... also most of the restaurant are very crowded today and they also increase the price...

and this is the 3rd consecutive year that one of my family members are not around in singapore on mothers day itself... in 2005 i was in melbourne for the Gen12ii mission trip & my brother was in malaysia, last year my brother was in perth on a school trip, then this year my dad is in thailand for a business trip... what a coincidence... and also just to say that we dont have mother's day celebration on the day itself... ;p

No comments: